Saturday, April 08, 2006

My 21st Birthday

I was born on 23 March 1985, 0003hrs..

This year i had my 21st Birthday, finally 21 years-old le..
I have already spend 21 years celebrating my birth date. Hmm... although, every year is a different experience and different atmosphere but one thing never change, that is i am still the never growing up me... sigh... =)


22 March 2006

Today, i spend the eve of my birthday with my secondary school pal whom i have know them for 9 years.. Wah so fast 9 years le.. We meet up at Tampines Central, went for dinner at DBS Tampines Swensen. We order baked rice each and a earthquake for our dessert.. It was a nice dinner, and we also take this time to fellowship.. After that, we went to SAFRA Tamoines for a game of bowling, as usual i am the 2nd from the back.. with a score of average 60 - 70+..

I will like to thanks Ching Hau, Jun Hao, Liping for celebrating with me.. Thanks a lot for the present too.. hehe..

23 March 2006

My actual birthday, i spend with my poly classmates. We meet up in cityhall and went for dinner at Sakura Resturant. We order a numbers of dishes and share among ourselves.. After that, we went for a game of bowling.. Don't know why leh? I play quite well.. Able to get 2 strike and score about 80 - 90+.. haha.. After the game, we went to esplande.. for the cutting cake ceremony, over there i got sabo.. =P

I will like to thanks Mozhi, Salmi, Junling, Marleen, Yuhui, Suhairi, LengSeng, JinYao, Dezhong, David, TianSheng, KahLap, for celebrating my birthday with me... Thanks a lot for the present too.. hehe..

I would also like to thanks all my remaining friends, relatives and close buddy who remember my birthday, thanks for all your birthday sms.. =)

No comments: