Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lonely... I so lonely...

Sigh... left 56 days.. So fast the time flies..

In another 56 days, i will be going into NS and protect soil le.. Before that, i am so lonely and boring for now.. Cause there is nothing i can do everyday.. beside all those usual stuffs..

Everyday when i wake up, i do the same old things.. Watch TV, Eat, Watch TV, play game, Eat, Watch TV and Sleep.. That is so boring.. How i wish can go out jalan jalan(walk walk)... or spend time with others talk talk.. eat eat.. more frequent.. cause i am so boring now..
I gonna to spend the remaining 55 days differently man.. I like wasting my time.. so little time left and yet i still waste them... sigh.. :(

Hmm... if you who are reading this intend to go out shop shop or do anything.. sing sing song also can.. pls let me know.. I would want to step out of my house and have more fellowship time with you.. hehe.. Anybody are welcome.. Last minutes notice also can make it.. =)

No comments: