Sunday, May 13, 2007

The recent news on the Taiwan Fighter Jet F-5F that hit Hukou Camp killing 2, injure 9 Singaporean was a shock. Can't imagine if i were to return one month plus later what would happened to me. My sleeping bunk was the building underneath the crash site which is only separated by a road on the slope. Really lucky me..

Going to get busy from now till September, cause i am now on standby notice. Every time when i book out of the camp i hate to hear my handphone ring cause once its ring there maybe a possibility of a need to return back to camp on short 1hr notice. So for this 5months or so i will mostly be hanging around the east side of Singapore so that i will have enough time to response to it.

I am now also helping out in the NDP preparation. My platoon is in-charge of the People Association for the show display. Lots of Sunday already burn for the rehearsal, soon i am also going to burn my Saturday and my freedom is only on Sunday.

Hmm.. I think that should be all bah. Keep u guys and gers update again at next update then. Take care all my friends and loved one.

No comments: