Monday, May 21, 2007

Overseas Trip to Tawian..
Share with u guys and gers some photo of taiwan when i am there for a trip.

Taking Taiwan MRT to famous tourist site, Xi Men Tin and Shi Lin Night Market. I am not kidding u guy, Thought it look like our train but where can our train corner seat occupy 3 person?
Their Shi Lin night market was the most fun of all.. I went there for 2 night just to eat their local delight and shop around for souvenior to bring home.
Xin Men Tin was another site i like best, it look something like ours bugis street but it is bigger and more streets to shop. I spend a short 3hrs on the second day of my trip. But on the last day, i spend my entire days there. I brought a nike shirt for myself, a pair of ear ring for dear, a levis shirt for my bro and some local delight for my mum and dad. I also try the catch doll machines at xin men tin, guess what totally i caught 4 winnie the pooh baby bear, 1 trigger, 1 doraemon. It was super easy compare to Singapore one and its only cost Taiwan $10 (S$0.50).




At one of their entertainment theme park call Lui Fu Cun Le Yuan. Over here i try the condon ride.. Sorry guy got no pic to show. It is a ride that only last 3mins and it will take u off within few second to max speed.




This is the Taipei famous garden, Yang Ming Shan. Only manage to find this decent photo. Sigh..

No comments: