Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hotel!!??

I have being posted to Hotel company in SISPEC.. If u ask those who have pass out from there, i bet with u no one have heard before my company.. Cause its a brand new company, my batch is the pioneer batch.. sigh... It is a place where most trainee of this 41st bslc batches not wanted to be posted to.. Cause it is only a one way passage, u will only check-in and will never be able to check-out from that hotel.. so far already have 10 trainee disappear within the hotel building... (kidding =p )

Anyway, its a 10weeks course.. Left only with 8 weeks to go, going to check-out of there on 24/11/06 if everything went well.. Going to be super busy and hectic training schedule, injuries are almost everyday, day in day out things.. i am now recovering from a slight twisted ankle during my training.. Going to have 3 weekend "burn" due to exercises and training also.. I gonna to have little time to spend with all my loved one and friends ard me.. sigh.. no choice..

the confirm date are: 1 Oct 06, 15 Oct 06 and 05 Nov 06..

but also going to have 2 long break in between.. a 4 days break during the deepavail and the hari raya and another one before i pass out as a cpl..

Going to book in le.. Take care k. Yes my friend, u didn't read wrongly the time n date.. I juz book out 2 hrs ago.. and now i am going in back to camp again.. Take care.. see ya next week..

No comments: