Monday, September 18, 2006

The day before 18 Sept 06

My last blog b4 going for my sgt training...

Today, i went out with my cousin for lunch at Tampines.. We had quite a budget lunch at Uma Uma Men (Ramen) at Century Square basement. The soup base was nice, can give it a try. Anyway, they are having 50% discount for all their ramen from now till end of sept.. why not? =p I nv notice there is such a ramen shop in century square till today.. It has been so long since i really go take a close look ard my neighbourhood..

Anyway, after the lunch it was ard half past 4.. we shop ard the shopping malls. I went back home and play a game of C&C (command & conquer), i was too tired that i left the game on and went to the living room to take a nap till 6pm..

I switch on the tv on 7pm to watch Matrix Reloaded and also packing my bags for tml.. Then i watch the channel U, Love on Diet.. Nice show... That is about all... haha.. blog again at my next bkout bah.. Dunnoe when going to bkout, maybe this friday or next friday.. see ya then...

No comments: