Friday, June 09, 2006

Last Day of D-Day

Last Day of D-Day
Thursday

Last night stay up throughout the night to play game.. only take a short nap this morning ard 9am.. really cannot endure anymore..

12:38
I wake up and talk myself not to sleep anymore, time to spend on things that are much more worthwhile then sleeping.. I switch on the tv and watch the program.. I doze off... ZZzzz...

14:00
I awake from my sleep.. Switch on my computer and let it ideal there for quite sometime.. I went off to watch my tv program..

16:00
I began to walk up and down my house wondering what i can do to keep myself occupy..
I sat at the front of my computer.. then i started to play warcraft.. I find it boring to play alone, then i jio my brother to play with me.. Last few game before NS..

18:30
The game ended.. i went to bath and get ready for dinner.. waiting for an important guest..
After dinner, we sat down and i take a look at the tv... ard the house.. and my room...
Then, i send her to interchange to take train home.. Before that, we went to tampines mall popular to buy some stationary for tml..

21:00
After i send her off at mrt.. i went to Best and Court to scout for printer.. found quite a few budget one..

23:00
I pack my bag for the enlistment.. Actually not much things to bring..
I bring my Bible along.. Hope to know God better during the 2 weeks confinement.

24:00
I had my last home cooked supper..

No comments: