Saturday, June 24, 2006

1st Book Out...

After 14 days of confinement... Today is my 1st bookout day.. Bookout Bookout day..

The enlistment day was a hectic one.. they never issue me my 11B, cause me to be an illegal immigrant in Singapore which have neither IC nor 11B.. After that, we gather at the foyer for the reheasel of the oath taking ceremony. After the actual oath taking ceremony and some video watching and a simple lunch, which i didn't eat much. That mark the start of my NS life.. We gather and form into our platoon, then section level.. then we went to take our big black heavy bag and our field pack to our bunk. Lucky for me i am at 2nd floor. Follow by a simple haircut to remove all "worries".. I was assign to Pegasus company, Platoon 1, Section 3, Bed 09.. 4D no. 1309.. water Parade IC and toilet 4th IC.

During the 2 weeks, i recieve my "wife".. Carry her for the first time during my first 3km route march.. and the 2nd Full Battle Order 3km route march. The second one was a nightmare, the fieldpack + SBO + my "wife" was so heavy that my right hands went numb and almost fainted..
Lucky for me is that, after that route march i receive my long waited 11B.. yeah.. =)

This sunday going to book in at 2045.. But next week coming out again on sat morning and went back in again at monday night.. After the monday book in it mark the end of the PTP period and start of the actual BMT.. More siong and shiok at the same time..

No comments: