Thursday, May 25, 2006

Rope Course April 2006
















Getting ready for interaction to find out more about ourself..





Hello... =)
On my way to the top..














On the way to the top for catwalk at the height of 4-storey.
















In the middle of the catwalk.. Scary('-')""
But the view was awesome...








Falling..!!







It was a tough journey..
we only completed 2/5 of it so far for now.. (cont..)






Smile..
Take photo...








4/5 of the journey.. Reaching the top soon...
Can u imagine we need to reach the top by
using the tire and the wood ladder only.
Not forgetting the power of team spirit.
Anyway, Take a rest and pose for photo... (cont..)






Top of the world!!









Ring! Ring!
Finally we reached the top of the tough journey..







Why not?!








The highlight of the course.. the Leap of faith and confidence
Yeah.. i did it.. =)
U may asked me is it scary? Yeah it is..
But i challenge myself to do it.. I didn't thought much when i was on top..
I jumped quite fast.. at that moment i told myself to leap and hold onto
the swing for my dear life.. Chiong ar..!!

No comments: