Wednesday, May 10, 2006

D-Day in 29 days...

Remember the last time i blog left 56 days before NS? That was like during March or April then..

The time flies so fast that in another 29 days, i am going to serve NS..
Till today, i have accomplish quite a number of things and thinks..

- Meet up with all my friends to talk talk...
- Accomplish all my on hand tasks...
- Play and sleep to the fullest...
- Spend more time U...
- Cook up some dishes for dinner...
- a lot, a lot ....etc

Ever since the last time i complain about being lonely..
Actually, there are alot of things/thinks around me that i can do.. It only whether i willing to do it anot..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the date of enlistment are getting closer, i hope that you who are looking at it.. will be able to help me to prepare me for the actual day.. ( 9 June, Friday, 10am, Tekong BMTC Sch 2)

These are some area that u can help..

- Send me word of encouragement..
- Share with me your/ your friends NS experience..
- What should i take note of..
- Pray for me..

You can add it into the comment column.. I will be very =) to hear from you....

3 comments:

mNg said...

Best of luck :)

KaH LaP said...

yo bernard. haha. wat things need to buy for D day? when u free we go out buy la. haha

heliosphere said...

don't worry, will survive through one! :)