Friday, October 17, 2008

Recently, i being planning the layout of my room. This is the final layout.
It will be divided into 3 main theme. There are living room concept, work area & bedroom.
I will be using 3 different corner wall to bring out the different ideas. Color and furniture are as accurate as of 17/10/2008.
Living room concept
I try to keep it simple by not blocking the window. Comprise of only a newly acquire bookshelf, others are already have items. The TV set will be place at the most corner to minimise the amount of wiring. Wall will be decorated with photo frames to bring out the cosy atmosphere.
Window will not be block so as to create another living 'picture' and to allow sunlight to brighten the entire room.

Work area

A nail to the wall bookshelf and a table. This corner of the wall has got 2 different color combination.

My bedroom

Both are already have items.

Will upload pictures of my new room once its ready.

No comments: