Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another weeks of long holiday...
118 more days left to go..

These Lunar New Year wasn't that hectic...

Eve..
I bookout ard 10am.. When to parkway parade with my buddies to shop for new year clothes. I brought a jean cost ard $30 at Mark and Spencer. When home for reunion dinner.
At night, i stay by the TV to watch the Andy Lau show at 7pm. A heartwarming show, highly recommended.. Ard 11 plus i when to bed le..

Day 1..
Wake up quite early, after so many new year first time i wake up at 8am.
When to my grandma house to collect AngBao and bian nian, then to er yi po house then to san yi po house. As usual nothing much to talk about, i was just there eating all the goodies. Cause the age gap was quite different, too many young kids. No common topic. Haha..
After that, i went to my Mum's side grandma house. When there for steamboat dinner. After dinner had a short chit chat with the cousins. When for a short gamble of 21, I lost all my bet in the end. Not much only abt $4. =) I don't like to gamble, only during new year time i will join in to add in the atmosphere. I almost lost $$ every years. =p
Then i went to the living room to watch TV. Watch until half way i doze off on the sofa. By the time i wake up, it was ard 11 plus pm.

Day 2..
No place to go plus i was too tired from day 1 bian nian. i stayed at home to slack.. i slept quite early that day too.. ard 11pm i was almost ZZZzzzzzz....

Day 3..
I woke up with an aching body and slight fever. I take 2 panadols and continue to sleep. In the afternoon, i meet up with dear to go walk walk at city area. Intend to go River Angbao but i was sick to walk there. So we have our dinner at AijiTeh Sushi at Plaza Singapura, then we went to Centrepoint, Orchard then home.

Day 4..
Dear came over to my house to bian nian. Feel so sad, i haven't go over to her house yet..
Going to book in tonight. To prepare for next next week final and last outfield 5 days 4 nights exercise. Still sick..

No comments: