Monday, September 03, 2007

Finally, i finished my self-defense course. Soon, i will be embarking for my advance training from September onward.
In less than a month time, to be exact on the 15 October i will be going overseas. My stay there will be slightly 2 weeks plus a few days more or i might roll over and stay there for more than 3 weeks or close to a month. It all depend on the stay there.
So fast i had already serve NS for 1yr 3months, in less than 9 months time i going to ord, provided i am not selected for the NS PS course. Lots of outfield and fighting mosquito camp coming up.
Hmm.. it has been quite a while since i catch up with all my friends.. Hope that if possible we meet up for gathering before i went overseas k? =)
Intro u guy a book by Low Kay Hwa, title "I Believe You"
Its not a complete one on the website provided, but it is consider quite a nice book so i was thinking of sharing with u guys and gers. Enjoy reaading it!!

No comments: