Monday, June 04, 2007

Surprise to those who visit this blog..
I have change another blog skin..

Last saturday, i was at Marina Bay Floating platform for the NDP Rehersal. I will be there on every Saturday till National Day for those who wishing to see me, I will be there without fail. Haha.. Talking about the NDP PA group that i am put in charge, majority of them are young girl age ranging from 14 to 22 years old, there are also guys among them. Sometime there can be very quiet and leave u alone, but sometime they can be quite nosiy and move around. For me, i am in charge of all their every meals and their basic need at the rehersal and most important i am in charge of their attendance at the floating platform, to ensure that when its PA turn to perform all of them are there.

After the rehersal, i meet up with my poly classmates for midnight Movie, "Pirate of the Car.. The World End" at the Cathey Dobhy Ghaut. The seat was super comfortable and the show effect was great. I had a great laugh from the movie, it was fill with comedy and action.

Yesterday, i was at home formatting my laptop. Now it perform like a brand new laptop but it also wasted one day of my time. Sigh~

Share with u some shocking moment, for my sec sch classmates and sec schmate to take note. Guys and gers have u come across the Star Search advertisement on the Wheelchair one? U take a closer look at the ger on the wheelchair and u will know. haha.. I discover it when i was performing my guard com duty on Vesak Day..

No comments: