Sunday, February 11, 2007

Being a long time since i blog.. Have been busy quite lately..

Hmm.. what should i update? Let me think.... ('.')?
Recently, i am on a 3 weeks excuse status from my training due to my knee cap injury during SOC training.. It will expire on 20Feb.. The doc/mo send me for physiotherapy..
Tml i will be going for a 4 days 3 night fieldcamp le. Will be back laying on my own bed on thursday night, after that i will be having a 6 days long break before i book in again for another 2days 1 night fieldcamp.. After that week, i left 1 week to clear my SOC before going overseas from 12 March onward.. Expected date of return is 31 March (*subjected to changes)

Chinese New Year coming, so fast a year had already past.. haha.. =)
Wishes all a Happy Chinese New Year..

No comments: