Sunday, November 26, 2006

Next phase of training...

Tomorrow, 27 Nov 06, 0745..
I going to start the next phase of my trainee sgt life.. Got posted to Artillery Insitute..
Going to be train on the artillery weaponary, eager to embark on the new course.. haha.. =)

On the other hand, i hope its going to be a slightly relax training schedules compare to my training in SISPEC. I am still suffering from ankle injury due to my last training in SISPEC.. it has been 8 weeks le, gone through some tui nan already, but still no sign of complete recovery.. the pain was still endurable, but sometime can feel a sharp pain on the ankle.. i have been very careful in whatever i do these days so as not to have another sprain again, cause i know that i am now very prone to it if i am not careful.. sigh.. and if again, most likely will be ooc.. If u guys/gers have any gd sinseh or chinese pracitioner to intro, pls leave a comment or msn me to let me know.. thanks alots in advance.. =p

See ya.. blog again during my next bookout.. Take care.. =)

No comments: