Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Time and Tide wait for no man

Times and Tides wait for no man!!

Time really flies.. remember telling my friends that poly life will soon end in a flash.. and indeed it is.. that paragraph that come out of my mouth seem like it was only yesterday.. Only left with 9 weeks or so to go before my poly life ended..

This is how i am going to spend my last 9 weeks of poly life... or u can call it my Time Table.. : )

week 1 --> [02Jan - 06Jan ] ---> Mid Semester Test period.. Test..sigh.. (",)
week 2 --> [09Jan - 13Jan ] ---> Normal lesson..
week 3 --> [16Jan - 20Jan ] ---> Spinnovex Exhibition... showcase of my fyp... : )
week 4 --> [23Jan - 27Jan ] ---> 23Jan is my NAFPA.. then wait for Chinese New Year... yeah!!
week 5 --> [30Jan - 03Feb] ---> Time to hand in my assignment bah.. shiok n siong!!
week 6 --> [06Feb - 10Feb] ---> Time to hand in my assignment bah.. shiok n siong!!
week 7 --> [13Feb - 18Feb ] ---> Study for exam...
week 8 --> [20Feb - 24Feb] ---> End of Semester Test Period... Test again..
week 9 --> [27Feb - 03Mar] ---> End of Semester Test Period.. 'Graduation' date 3 Mar 06

No comments: